Carbon Black Masterbatch with Virgin PE Carrier
|FOB Price:||US $500-4,800 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $500-4,800/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||12000 Ton/ Month|
|Transport Package:||Kraft Paper Bag or Compound Woven Bags|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: YJ-008
- Usage: General Plastics, Engineering Plastics, Specialty Plastics
- Plastic Forming Method: Blow Molding
- Product Name: Carbon Black Masterbatch with Virgin PE Carrier
- Application: Blow Film, Molding, Injection Moulding, Casting Fi
- Sample: for Free
- Density: 2.15g/cm3
- Addition Rate: 2%-6%
- Trademark: Yaojun
- Origin: Guangdong, China
- Material: Polyethylene/PE
- Plastic Properties After Heated: Thermoplastic Plastics
- Color: Colorful
- Moisture Content: < 0.15%
- Delivery: 7-15 Days
- Feature: Non-Toxic, Eco-Friendly
- Carrier: Polyethylene/ PE
- Certificate: RoHS, SGS
- Specification: 25kg/ bag
- HS Code: 3901200090
Carbon Black Masterbatch With Virgin PE Carrier
|Application||General Plastic, Engineering Plastic, Specialy Plastic|
|Plastic Properties After Heated||Thermoplastic plastic|
|Adding Ratio||2% - 6%|
|Moisture Content||< 0.15%|
|Granule Diameter||2.5 mm|
|Particle Size||< 48 μm|
|Weather/Light/Color Fastness||Level 7 to 8|
1. Fiber (Carpet, Textiles, Upholstery, ect.)
2.Film ( shopping bags, casting film, multilayer film, etc.)
3.Blow Molding (Medical & Cosmetic container, Lubricant & Paint container, etc)
4.Extrusion Molding ( Sheet, Pipe, Wire & Cable, etc.)
5.Injection Molding (Automotive, Electronic, Construction, House wares, Furniture, Toys, etc.)
1. Can I get free sample?
Yes, we could offer free sample with freight collect. Please give us your information.
2. How to order?
1) Tell us your plastic materials, products and the desired effect to get by adding the additives.
2) Perfect additives will be advised and sample will be sent out with your confirmation.
3) Once get the effective test result, prices could be negotiated for big order.
4) Delivery time 1-7 working days for bulk order once payment received.
3. How to add your additives?
1) Mix our additives evenly with the materials around 8-10 min.
2) To test the results of adding impact modifier, please wait for at least 24 hours after extrusion, injection molding or blow molding , for the effect is much more obvious at that time.
4. Can you specially create formulation for our special demands?
Yes, we have professional engineer team to work for you.
5. What certificates you have ?
ROHS/ ISO9001:2008/ SGS